Spates Financial Inc. Equipment Financing
Equipment Leasing Made Easy
Let SFI meet the needs of your growing business by providing access to the best equipment available with financing options that protect your cash flow.
- Keep your edge in the market by leasing the latest equipment while maintaining credit and capital with minimum tax liability.
- Avoid delays and save time with our convenient leasing application.
- Streamlined approval means results in as little as three hours.
For equipment costing between $5,000 and $100,000, a completed application is all that we need to start the credit approval process.
You can Apply Now online. Submit the completed application to Spates Financial Inc., fax it directly to the Spates Financial Inc. Equipment Financing Center at (949) 340-5708 or call us at 1-800-SPATES-6.
An Equipment Financing representative will assist you in choosing the best lease alternative to meet your needs. An approval decision can be delivered in as little as three business hours, often without financial statements.
Spates Financial Inc. strives to provide you with the equipment you need to keep your business moving:
- Audio/Visual equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Commercial Vehicles
- Computer equipment and software
- Construction equipment
- Forklifts and materials handling equipment
- Industrial equipment
- Laundry equipment
- Machine tool equipment
- Manufacturing equipment
- Medical equipment
- Office furniture and equipment (copiers, fax machines, etc.)
- Photo processing equipment
- Point-of-sale systems
- Printing presses and related equipment
- Restaurant equipment
- Telephone systems
- Tractors and trailers
Spates Financial Inc. offers your business:
- Less impact on cash flow.
- Less paperwork and expedited approval.
- Freedom of capital and credit.
- Immediate use of equipment.
- Project-by-project leasing
- 100% financing - including soft costs.
- Protection against obsolescence.
- Tax benefits.
- Optimized balance sheet ratios.
Flexible payments compliment your cash flows. Leasing can be ideal for seasonal or cyclical businesses to align payments with peak cash flow periods.
Most credit decisions can be made within three business hours. Transactions up to $100,000 require completion of a streamlined, single-page application.
Keep your capital and credit available for the areas of your business that need it most.
After signing your lease documents, you can contact the vendor to schedule delivery. It's that easy.
Flexible lease terms allow you to lease new equipment from project to project, meaning you stay competitive with the latest equipment; avoiding the hassle and waste of obsolescent equipment.
In addition to financing 100% of the equipment, we include up to 10% of the equipment costs for “soft costs” such as sales tax, shipping, or training.
Don’t let obsolescent equipment affect your bottom line. Take advantage of the latest equipment technology by upgrading or modifying your lease arrangement to obtain the best equipment available. Our customized leasing structure also allows you the flexibility to end separate equipment leases simultaneously to provide a seamless transition from old technologies to new. (Subject to credit approval)
Deduct monthly lease payments as an operating expense on certain leases. Leasing may also help your business avoid the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT).
Unlike traditional methods of financing, operating lease obligations are generally not capitalized, improving balance sheet ratios.